I’ve been a little MIA lately, I know. The first couple of weeks of the month I was busy writing several guest posts for other blogs – one of which has published this morning over at Modern Alternative Mama! The last week or so, I was on a fast-track for being done (yes, DONE!) with Christmas shopping, gift-wrapping, etc….and then, I fell headlong into some rather challenging breastfeeding issues. The entire family is currently at a stand-still and in “survival mode” since mama is down and out. But I’m really excited about the New Year and all my grandiose plans for writing. Until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS! May you find Christ your reason for celebrating this week, and every week!!!
If you’re finding our little corner of the world by way of Modern Alternative Mama, welcome! It’s great to “meet” you! =) I’ve listed a few of my favorite/most popular posts below. I’m sure we’ll be great friends by the end of the read!
- “The good news is – it’s triplets.” – how we found out there were THREE babies.
- All in a year’s work – some fun facts on life with triplets.
- 1/2 marathon blog challenge – marriage series.
- Happy Birthday, part 2 – the babies’ first birthday.
- A frog and two princesses – the cutest ones you ever did see!
Happy Thursday, folks!